Tuesday, January 25, 2011

text messages.

5:02a.m, the exact time i got up without alarm to wake me. i took my phone and read the four unread messages sent by my partner. yeah, i always wake up around 4:30 to 5 just to text him before he goes to school, and i never get tired of doing so.


what do you think about weird dreams ey?


after 3 extra hours of sleep, i finally got up, packed my laptop and went down. as usual, first things first - i turned on the wireless modem, went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. i turned on my aunts laptop and went into my formspring, then to my blogger.


nothing much appeared though. just 94 spam questions and zero followers here, chh. so i'll be going to school later on. have some fun with my mates and we'll see what comes up next. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment